Scholarship Award Application Form
Award & Presentation:
- The Philadelphia Section will award one $1000 scholarship for 2014 in honor and recognition of three outstanding ISA Philadelphia Section past presidents:
- E. Ross Forman, PE
– C. Blair Ives, Jr
– Clifton E. McLaughlin
- The scholarship award will be in the form of a check presented to the student with a certificate presented at the May 2014 section meeting.
- Prior recipients of this award are also eligible.
- Applicant shall be sponsored by a Philadelphia Section member. The sponsoring member must be in good standing with membership active for at least one year prior to submittal. Sponsored applicant shall be a member of the family of the sponsor including children, grandchildren, adopted children, nieces and nephews.
- ISA Student members active in the Philadelphia Section for at least six months prior to submittal are also eligible and may be self-sponsored.
- Applicant must have a high school diploma or will have by the summer of 2014.
- Preference will be given to a student presently enrolled in a two or four year technical or scientific study program; students enrolled in other programs are also encouraged to apply.
- A short letter of submittal prepared by the Philadelphia Section ISA member sponsoring the applicant. The sponsoring member must include verification that the award criteria are met.
- A one-page summary of accomplishments and future goals prepared by the student applicant including, but not limited to, scholastic, personal, extra curricular, community, and leadership.
- Submittals not addressing at least those five previous attributes will not be considered.
- The summary shall include the study program for which the scholarship will be applied.
- Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2014.
Submit Application to:
2601 Pennsylvania Ave. #1222
Philadelphia, PA 19130-2309
Or to Any Executive Committee Member